MODEL: MV703C | MSRP: $64.96
A traditional canoe vest for a smaller paddler.
- Front entry with zipper
- Durable 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D polyester liner
- 7 points of adjustment
- Adjustable shoulders with fabric buckle covers
- 2 expanding cargo pockets
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Tethered signal whistle
- USCG Type III
- Buoyancy: 12lb
- USCG Approved Type III PDF.
- Buoyancy: min 12lbs
- Weight: 50-90lbs.
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Front zipper
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: PVC and EPE
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- EVERY USE: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here