MODEL: MV705F | MSRP: $149.95
SIZES: S/M, L/XL
Built on a shorter chassis with contoured foam panels and a racerback to allow for maximum freedom of movement, the PFDiva is designed to replicate the comfort and support of a sports bra.
- Front entry with zipper
- 210/420D ripstop nylon shell
- 3D polyester mesh liner
- Women-specific fit with 8 points of adjustment
- Adjust-a-Bust fit system
- 2 zippered cargo pockets
- Fleece handwarmer pockets
- Padded adjustable neoprene shoulders
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Leash clip inside handwarmer pocket
- Lash tab
- USCG Type III
- Buoyancy: 16lbs 8oz
- USCG approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 29-40'' S/M, 40-48" L/XL
- Buoyancy: min 16lbs 8oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up.
- Fabric (shell): 500D Cordura ©
- Fabric (liner): 3D Polyester Mesh
- Entry Style: Front Zipper
- Webbing: Nylon
- Foam: PVC
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- EVERY USE: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here