MODEL: MV250D | MSRP: $79.95
The BOB is for that young paddler (50-90lbs) that needs grown-up features on a kid's PFD.
- Over-the-head entry with side buckle
- Durable 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D polyester liner
- 4 points of adjustment
- Padded adjustable shoulders with buckle covers
- Expandable zippered pocket with mesh drainage
- Fleece hand warming tunnel
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Crotch strap attachment points
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Buoyancy: 11lb 10oz
- USCG Type III
- USCG approved Type III PFD
- Buoyancy: min 11lbs 10oz
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Over-the-Head buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- EVERY USE: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here