MODEL: MV702I | MSRP: $74.95
SIZES: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
The Reflex is built on a traditional canoeing chassis with a durable 300D polyester shell.
- Front entry with zipper
- Durable 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D polyester liner
- 8 points of adjustment
- Large cargo pocket with hook and loop closure
- Zippered cargo pocket
- Adjustable padded shoulders
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG Type III
- Buoyancy: 16lb 6oz to 17lb 4oz
- USCG Approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-36" XS/SM, 36-44" MD/LG, 44-56" XL/2X
- Buoyancy: 16lbs 10oz to 19lbs
- Weight: 80lbs & up.
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Front Zipper
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- EVERY USE: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here