MODEL: MV706D | MSRP: $149.95
SIZES: S/M, L/XL
The Cascade is an incredibly comfortable performance PFD for any paddle, sail, or SUP enthusiast.
- Over-the-head entry with side buckle
- 210/420D ripstop nylon shell
- Z-Strap cinch system
- 3D breathable mesh liner
- Fleece-lined tunnel pocket
- Expanding mesh front pocket with dual-access zippers
- Adjustable padded neoprene shoulders
- SOLAS reflective panels and trim
- Back loops and attachment point inside tunnel pocket to hold a tow or SUP Leash Release Belt
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG Approved Type III
- Buoyancy: 15lb 8oz
- USCG Approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-40" SM/MD, 40-50" LG/XL
- Buoyancy: 15lbs 8oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- Fabric (shell): 210/420D Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric (liner): 3D Polyester Mesh
- Entry Style: Over-the-Head Buckle
- Webbing: Nylon
- Foam: PVC
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- EVERY USE: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here