MODEL: MV709G | MSRP: $74.95
SIZES: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
Built on a classic vest chassis, the Striker is a quintessential fishing PFD.
- Front entry with buckles
- 200D nylon shell
- Expanding cargo pocket with mesh drainage
- Zippered expanding cargo pocket with mesh drainage
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- D-ring attachment points
- Chest attachment loops
- USCG Type III approved for all paddling, sailing, power watercraft, water skiing, wakeboarding, jet-skiing, and towing
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- Buoyancy: 15lb 10oz to 19lb
- USCG Approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-56''
- Buoyancy: 15lbs 10oz to 19lbs
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- Fabric: 200D Nylon
- Entry Style: Front Buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- EVERY USE: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here