MODEL: MV716D | MSRP: $99.95
SIZES: S/M, L/XL
The Trident is a lightweight performance jacket designed to be comfortable for any active paddler.
- Front entry with zipper
- 400D nylon shell
- Z-Strap cinch system
- Large mesh pockets with key clip
- Hand warming pockets with carabiner loops and key clip
- Adjustable padded neoprene shoulders
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG Type III
- Design Buoyancy: 15lb 11oz
- USCG Approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-40" SM/MD, 40-50" LG/XL
- Buoyancy: 15lbs 11oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- Fabric (shell): 400D Nylon
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Front Zipper
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: PVC
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- EVERY USE: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here