MODEL: MV903C | MSRP: $139.95
SIZES: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
Float big water with confidence in the Atlas.
- Front entry with zipper
- Durable 400D nylon shell reinforced with 1.5” webbing
- Soft 200D nylon liner
- 8 points of adjustment
- 2 large cargo pockets
- Reinforced adjustable shoulders
- 4 webbing loops for adding crotch straps (sold separately)
- Reflective panels and trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG Type III
- Buoyancy: 24lb to 28lb 9oz
- USCG Approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-36" XS/S, 36-44'' M/L, 44-54" XL/XXL
- Buoyancy: 28lbs 9oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- Fabric (shell): 400D Nylon
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Front Zipper
- Webbing: Nylon
- Foam: PVC
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
- EVERY USE: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here