MODEL: MV716E | MSRP: $149.95
SIZES: S/M, L/XL
The Slipstream is a low-profile, high-performance PFD for all paddlers and sailors.
- Front-entry with zipper
- 210/420D ripstop nylon shell
- Z-Strap cinch system
- 3D breathable mesh liner
- Expanding cargo pockets
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with carabiner loops
- Adjustable padded neoprene shoulders
- Sturdy reflective attachment loops above pockets
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG Type III
- Buoyancy: 15lb 11oz
- USCG Approve Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-40" SM/MD, 40-50" LG/XL
- Buoyancy: 15lbs 11oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- EVERY USE: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here