MODEL: MV907D | MSRP: $129.95
SIZES: S/M, L/XL
The Canyon V is a heavy-duty whitewater vest, as built for commercial outfitters. It features a durable 210/420D ripstop nylon shell with reflective trim and a comfy 400D nylon liner. Fit your Canyon V securely with six points of adjustment, including padded shoulders and an extra-wide waist belt to help prevent ride-up.
- Front entry with buckles
- 210/420D nylon ripstop shell
- 300D polyester liner
- 6 points of adjustment for secure fit
- Extra wide waist belt
- Reflective trim on front and back
- USCG Approved Type V/III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-40" SM/MD, 41-52" LG/XL
- Buoyancy: 25lbs 6oz to 28lbs 4oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- Fabric (shell): 210/420D Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric (liner): 400D Nylon
- Entry Style: Front Buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: PVC
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- EVERY USE: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here