MODEL: MV908A | MSRP: $134.95
Heavy-duty construction designed for the commercial outfitter and private float parties.
- Front entry with buckles
- Ultra-durable 500D Cordura®/1680D ballistic polyester shell
- 8 points of adjustment
- Adjustable padded neoprene shoulders
- Extra wide waist belt
- Key load bearing areas reinforced with industrial-strength box stitching
- Double box stitched headrest
- 4 webbing loops for attaching crotch straps (sold separately)
- Reflective trim on front and back
- USCG Type V/III
- Buoyancy: 25lb
- USCG Approved Type V/III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-56"
- Buoyancy: 25lbs
- Weight: 80lbs & up.
- Fabric (shell): 500D Cordura ©/ 1680D Ballistic Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Front Buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- EVERY USE: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here