SOLARIS FOAM VEST
MODEL: MV807N | MSRP: $79.95
SIZES: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
A classic high-back chassis with six points of adjustment.
- Front entry with buckles
- Durable 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D polyester liner
- 6 points of adjustment
- Handwarmer pockets
- Zipper cargo pocket with key clip
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- USCG Type III
- Buoyancy: 16lb 10oz to 19lb
- EVERY USE: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here