MODEL: MV502A | MSRP: $59.95
SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL
The Underdog is the perfect PFD for any pooch. This is not your normal cape-style dog PFD. 90% of the effective buoyancy is under the neck and chest, supporting your pup's natural swim angle and giving them maximum freedom of movement in the water. Constructed with USCG approved fabrics, including ballistic nylon on the belly and neck panels, the Underdog is the ideal option for keeping your dog safe and comfortable on the water with you.
- Ballistic polyester on belly and neck
- 3D mesh on back
- 4 points of adjustment for fit
- Reinforced webbing carry handle
- Leash attachment point
- Reflective panels for enhanced visibility
- The Underdog, a dog's life jacket constructed from USCG approved material.
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY - Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use an all-natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY - Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If the material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace it with a shiny new Mustang Survival Underdog PFD.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here